• Develop, execute and manage marketing communications and branding campaigns.
• Develop and manage marketing/branding budget.
• Create collateral and multimedia, web and digital communications, corporate videos and marketing collaterals, e-advertising, press releases, corporate newsletter content, social media content, company website and integrated campaigns to support brand development.
• Develop the communication strategy and the annual event calendar. Recommend events, exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and seminars etc where company needs to participate or display products and services related to the business in UAE and global
• Responsible for planning and end to end execution of the promotional events. From identifying the event, registrations, list of attendees, logistics, vendors, stand design, invitation cards and sending out invitations, etc
• Collaborate with the sales & operations team to leverage resources and ensure communications strategies and programs are aligned to support both operations and sales goals.
• Manage launch campaigns for new products.
• Manage relationships with outside vendors, media and ensure work meets quality, brand, schedule and budgetary requirements
• Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities. Stay up to date on industry trends.
• Represent the company in trade shows, PR and other customer events.
• Champion brand-positioning efforts in support of the Al Serkal group brand standards and communications policy, to enhance brand value
• Support internal communications programs and other initiatives as needed
Should be a graduate preferably in Marketing
At least 2-3 years of marketing experience in UAE
Must be Arabic speaker
Content writing and designing skills